The ins and outs of Mark, Victoria & Madeline

Friday, July 18, 2008

Put on your party hats!


It is the happiest day, just when I thought I couldn't bare it any long the news has come, we have a finalized date for MARK COMING HOME. He will be here for our anniversary September 30 and probably before. We found out yesterday, they have to leave Iraqi by mid month. I am trying not to think about it but our year will be over and he is home for good. (Sigh of relief) I can shed tears of joy and no longer tears of sorrow, I love him so much and I will once again be the happiest person on earth. I am planning a large party for mark and Richard, I'll let you know more of the specifics later on. I cant explain the events of this week and blessing it is to find out that he is coming home sooner. I am so happy I am finally speechless!

2 comments:

Sarah and Val said...

I am glad you posted this to your blog also. I cruise around everyones blog to see if there is anything new and was glad to see this post. Keep up the good posting.

Becky and Ethan+4 said...

That is so great!! Congrats to you both, This is will be a wonderful time for your family!! Love you!